Welcome EO Austin!
As you know, Entrepreneurs are a wealth of information and are full of amazing advice for anyone interested in starting their own business. By profiling the members of EO in Austin, we've compiled this valuable information for aspiring entrepreneurs. Your responses to these 5 questions will inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs to succeed and reach their goals.
The Interview Questions:
Introduce yourself and tell us your current job title, location and company (brief explanation of your company if necessary).
1. Career path - starting with what you studied in school and your first job, what has your career path been to get to this point? When applicable, please add in your thought process with big decisions.
2. What is your current job and what is your average day like?
3. What does it take to be a successful entrepreneur?
4. What are your favorite and least favorite aspects of being an entrepreneur?
5. What is your advice to young people who want to be entrepreneurs?
We will schedule a time to conduct your interview using Zoom
Interviews will last approximately 30 minutes
Students viewing videos will range from junior high through college
If you are interested in being profiled as a DreamJobbing Education Entrepreneur, CONTACT US
EO Austin Member Profiles
Evan is the President and founder of Proximity Learning Inc., an industry leading K-12 virtual teacher staffing company that acts as the HR backup plan for over 100 school districts
Tim Mooney founded Lead Commercial in 2011 to help local companies find commercial space for their businesses and help local investors own property in Austin.
Jeff Socha is a Senior Advisor and Founding Partner at Ark Financial. Jeff’s specialization in business and personal financial planning is in his family’s roots