Welcome EO Members!
For over 5 years, DreamJobbing has inspired young people to follow their passions and pursue their dream careers – and we need your help to introduce students to the world of entrepreneurship!
Our most recent online course is titled Career Exploration and Development 101. In addition to core course chapters such as Character Development, Communicating Effectively and Interview Preparation, we have created a chapter on Entrepreneurship.
We are also building a video library of professionals discussing their career paths and giving advice to students. This series is called DreamJobbing With… and we are seeking entrepreneurs to discuss their careers…
This advice will help thousands of students through our programs with The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area, The First Tee, Big Brothers Big Sisters, just keep livin Foundation and others. Think of this as an efficient and scalable virtual mentorship.
Inspire Students by Answering 5 Questions About Your Career as an Entrepreneur
The Interview Questions:
Introduce yourself and tell us your current job title, location and company (brief explanation of your company if necessary).
1. Career path - starting with what you studied in school and your first job, what has your career path been to get to this point? When applicable, please add in your thought process with big decisions.
2. What is your current job and what is your average day like?
3. What does it take to be a successful entrepreneur?
4. What are your favorite and least favorite aspects of being an entrepreneur?
5. What is your advice to young people who want to be entrepreneurs?
We will schedule a time to come film you at your convenience
Interviews will last approximately 30 minutes
Students viewing videos will range from junior high through college
More EO member
interviews coming soon!
Interested in being part of
Filming your video cover will take no more than 30 minutes of your time! Your responses to the 5 questions will be professionally edited and shared with thousands of students. Your advice is invaluable and we appreciate you participating in the DreamJobbing With... series.